Human Resources Generalist (Full-time)
The Human Resource Generalist (HRG) supports and oversees a wide variety of human resources activities, including employee relations, recruiting, and administration of benefits. It is the HRG’s responsibility to advise managers, supervisors or administrators in all HR practices, to provide general support to employees as well as information about regulations, contract language, and policies. In summary, the HRG performs both complex and routine administrative services for a non-profit organization of 85-90 employees.
- 3-5 years’ experience in all aspects of Human Resources listed in the overview (above)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven intuitive and negotiating skills
- The ability to speak, write, and read English easily and fluently.
- A hands-on, flexible, self-initiating, problem-solving approach to work
- A team player who builds and maintains strong working relationships
- Appreciation for Arden Wood, its core values and services
- Solid commitment to the daily study and practice of Christian Science; class-taught preferred